Standard - technical or qualitative specification for products and services. Standards are developed by standardization organizations
Cenelec for standards in the field of electrotechnics
ETSI for telecommunication standards
CEN for standards in other sectors.
Compliance with standards gives credibility to the product and ensures compliance with public health and environmental safety rules.
Products that meet the standards become competitive for the market and credible to the buyer.
European directives are accompanied by relevant standards.
The standard for a product can be set by the manufacturer or by specialized consultants
2 Product evaluation to identify the European Directive and standards
3 Laboratory tests
4 Drawing up the technical dossier
5 TIP certification if this is required by the Directive or goodwill certification if it is the manufacturer's wish
6 Drawing up the declaration of conformity
7 Marking the product with the CE marking
The Declaration of Conformity is a document that is submitted without hesitation to any control body that requests it.
EU requirements require the disclosure of a wide range of products (household and industrial products, personal products, electrical products, electronic and measuring devices, potentially explosive tools, elevators, radio and telecommunication devices etc ...)
The declaration of conformity is drafted in one of the languages of the European Union and translated into the language of the country in which the product is made.
The declaration of conformity is signed by the manufacturer or his authorized representative.
The European authorized representative of the manufacturer in the European Union is appointed in cases where the manufacturer of the product is not located in the territory of the EU countries.
If a company does not have a physical location within the EU, then the European Authorized Representative based in Europe acts as a liaison with the national authorities (supervisors) and the manufacturer.
Many manufacturers choose us as a European authorized representative for the following reasons:
· our staff is well aware of European regulations
· we are able to maintain a current copy of the technical documentation available for inspection by the competent European authorities
· we have experience with EU oversight bodies
· we, through the manufacturer's order, have the right to issue on our behalf and under our full responsibility the EU Declaration of Conformity - EC Declaration of Conformity for products covered by EU directives that determine CE marking on products, our Declaration of Conformity The EU is recognized throughout the European Union. union
· In the event of an incident with products within the EU, we are involved in investigating the incident
· we protect the confidentiality of your documentation. A European official is entitled to provide technical documentation (technical datasheets) only to the competent authorities in accordance with the requirements of the law.
· we monitor the changes to EU harmonized technical legislation, which refer to the manufacturer's products, whose instructions fulfill the functions of authorized representative in the EU
Even if a product is subject to several legislative acts, a single Statement is drawn up.
The EC declaration certifies that the product complies with the essential requirements of the applicable legislation; thereby the manufacturer assumes responsibility for product compliance. The manufacturer and / or the authorized representative shall keep the declaration for 10 years
Once manufactured, a product must enjoy the right to free movement. To benefit from this right must meet the "essential requirements" imposed by the European Union. The presumption of conformity is applicable to products that comply with legal standards and norms.
The EC declaration of conformity is a simplified form of conformity assessment of the product. The Signatory of a Declaration of Conformity is the manufacturer or his authorized representative (if the manufacturer is not a resident of the European Union he will appoint an authorized representative for the purpose of drawing up and signing the Declaration of Conformity)
The function of authorized representative is regulated in the harmonized legislation of the European Union.
The EC declaration certifies that the product complies with the essential requirements of the applicable legislation; thereby the manufacturer assumes responsibility for product compliance. The manufacturer and / or the authorized representative shall keep the declaration for 10 years.
The declaration is drawn up in accordance with Annex III to Decision No. 768/2008 / EC:
Our professional team will help or issue your statement of compliance and will act as authorized representative if this service is needed.