The European authorized representative of the manufacturer in the European Union is appointed in cases where the manufacturer of the product is not located in the territory of the EU countries.
If a company does not have a physical location within the EU, then the European Authorized Representative based in Europe acts as a liaison with the national authorities (supervisors) and the manufacturer.
Many manufacturers choose us as a European authorized representative for the following reasons:
· our staff is well aware of European regulations
· we are able to maintain a current copy of the technical documentation available for inspection by the competent European authorities
· we have experience with EU oversight bodies
· we, through the manufacturer's order, have the right to issue on our behalf and under our full responsibility the EU Declaration of Conformity - EC Declaration of Conformity for products covered by EU directives that determine CE marking on products, our Declaration of Conformity The EU is recognized throughout the European Union. union
· In the event of an incident with products within the EU, we are involved in investigating the incident
· we protect the confidentiality of your documentation. A European official is entitled to provide technical documentation (technical datasheets) only to the competent authorities in accordance with the requirements of the law.
· we monitor the changes to EU harmonized technical legislation, which refer to the manufacturer's products, whose instructions fulfill the functions of authorized representative in the EU